Computer Science Instructor
- Preferably a BS Computer Science Graduate
Laboratory Aide (1)
- High school graduate but with experience working in a food processing company as equipment operator or maintenance
- TESDA certification (NC II) or Millwright certificate holder on industrial electricity and mechanical technician will be an advantage
- Experience in operating food processing equipment, boilers, dryers, water retort, spray dyers and vacuum fryers is a plus
- Can communicate both in oral or written English
- Can work independently or in a team
- of good health and physically fit to do manual tasks both on and above ground.
- Equipment operator on the different equipment at the (CVFIC)
- Prepares the equipment for use and maintain the cleanliness of all equipment and the whole CVFIC facility before and after use
Utilities and Maintenance
- Assists the maintenance staff in the repairs of the equipment
- Assumes full responsibility in the cleaning of the rest rooms, floors, windows and office at the CVFIC, and other materials, in addition to the equipment in the Center.
- Assists in materials and supplies procurement for the Center.
- Assists the food technician and the project leader in the smooth implementation of all projects at the Center
- Performs other tasks as required.
For inquiries: Please call Ms. Jeny through 032-238-6274 (CIT-U NLO) or Ms. Chinchin at 032261-7741 local 148
Please submit your application letter and resume (with attached 2 x 2 ID photo with light background) addressed to:
Mr. Bernard E. Villamor, PECE, EMBA President Cebu Institute of Technology – University
via email address: email@example.com