CIT reserves the right to deny admission of an applicant whom it considers undesirable or who was/is involved in any act or behavior which is forbidden by the school as set forth in the Student Handbook.
Furthermore, CIT reserves the right to refuse admission of a student:
- Whose transfer credentials are not in order
- Who has unsettled property or financial responsibilities with this or any other institution
- Who is under suspension or expulsion or under investigation by this or any other institution
- Whose academic record shows poor academic performance subject to the school’s scholastic policies
- who refuses to undergo drug testing as may be required by the school, CHED or any other government agency
- Who is verified as drug user/pusher
- Who does not comply with other admission requirements as may be determined by the Office of Admissions and Scholarships
- Who registers late (old and new alike)
The decision of the Head of the Office of Admissions and Scholarships approved by the President of the Cebu Institute of Technology shall be considered final.