A primary college of learning in the field of arts and sciences continuously developing students to become highly skilled in their respective disciplines, exuding the traits of values-driven individuals willing to give the best they can in all endeavors
To provide quality education in the Arts and Sciences and immerse students in research and community service so that they can be well-developed individuals committed in practicing professionalism and in meeting the demands of local and global communities.
- Provide instructional resources for the general education curriculum in the undergraduate programs;
- Foster interest in the arts and sciences by offering relevant programs in the fields of liberal arts and pure sciences;
- Respond to the local and global challenges by providing opportunities for faculty and students to engage in research and community extension activities;
- Support the institution’s goal of strengthening academic and industrial network through a more efficient internship program and an effective extension and linkage activities;
- Integrate moral and spiritual values in the curriculum as well as in co-curricular activities.