A top school of business consistently forming values-driven, highly- competent and innovative professionals committed to the pursuit of excellence in the national and global business community
To develop values-driven management and business professionals who are quality-impassioned and highly functional.
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program (BSBA) is designed to produce graduates that are equipped with knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently operate a business organization or provide operate and support, using critical decision-making skills, leadership skills, managerial skills for strategic and innovative systems and procedures necessary for competing in the national and global business community. The program empowers students with a clear vision of each division in an organization be it management, marketing, finance, operations, human resource and quality systems and procedures.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in:
- Operations Management
- General Business Management
- Banking & Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Quality Management
- Business Analytic
|Code No.||Institutional Outcomes||Description|
|101||Ethical and values-driven||Act in accordance with moral and ethical principles personally and professionally|
|102||Competent and Technology-oriented||Apply knowledge of science, mathematics, and technology in life and professional practice|
|103||Critical thinker and problem solver||Practice creative and critical thinking skills in solving real-life problems|
|104||Innovative||Conduct research, create new things, and act capably in complex situations|
|105||Effective communicator||Communicate effectively in spoken, written, visual, and other forms|
|106||Team player and manager||Work productively as an individual or as a member or leader of a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team|
|107||Lifelong learner||Engage in lifelong learning for personal and professional development|
|108||Well-rounded citizen||Use, develop, and integrate knowledge and skills across disciplines for nation building and effective global citizenship|
Program Educational Objectives
Graduates from the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program are expected to attain or achieve the following Program Educational Objectives within approximately four (4) years after graduation:
- Defined competence in the business administration profession and/or progress toward an advanced degree in business administration.
- Manifested skills – orientation, competitiveness, conceptualization and high functionality in business management.
- A high degree of strategic and organizational management, human relations skill, and management skills, being able to relate with both internal and external clients with a marked ability in English proficiency, communication skills, customer service relations and internalizing the basic concepts of total quality management.
Expand business, management, marketing, finance, accounting, production and information technology and general knowledge through global connectivity through the use of state of the art facilities brought about by information technology