“We honor your learnings in life.”
ETEEAP stands for the Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program. It is an educational assessment scheme that recognizes knowledge, skills & prior learning obtained from non-formal* and informal** education.
*NON-FORMAL LEARNING is intentional and gained by the individual through participation in organized workplace-based training, non-credit courses and workshops the completion of which does not lead to receiving formal credit.
**INFORMAL LEARNING is incidental learning that results from life experiences, workplace-based learning, volunteer activities, self-directed learning, family responsibilities, and others.
ETEEAP is an alternative education delivery mode promulgated through Executive Order 330, issued by President Fidel V. Ramos on May 13, 1996. Since its inception, deputized higher educational institutions are given authorization by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) to conduct competency based evaluation and award appropriate degrees to deserving individuals.
CIT is deputized by CHED as one of the higher education institutions in the Philippines to offer specific programs under ETEEAP.
- Transcript of Records of the last school attended – College Level
- HS Academic Record or Form 138/Form 137 – High School Graduate
- Certificate of Employment
- Detailed Job Description
- Certificate of seminars, trainings, workshops (Attended / Conducted)
- Initial Learning Assessment Fee – Php5,350.00
FOR PAYMENT OF INITIAL LEARNING ASSESSMENT FEE
- Certification of Good Moral Character and Certificate of Transfer Credentials from the last school attended
- TOR and Honorable Dismissal of the last school attended
- NSO Authenticated Birth Certificate
Things to comply within 2 weeks from enrollment:
- Detailed Resumé/Curriculum Vitae
- Detailed Job Description
- Action Photos of Applicant in the workplace
- Certificate of Seminars, Trainings, Workshops (Attended/Conducted)
- Original and Photocopy of passport entries
- Filled out ETEEAP Pre-Application Form
- Filled out CHED-ETEEAP Application Form
- Certificate of Employment/Employment Contract/Service Records Certificate
- Certificate of Awards, Citations, etc.
- Hard and soft copies of Projects presented
- All other documents evidencing achievements
*Note: Soft copy of Summary of Profile together with five clear books must be submitted. Secure the soft copy of summary of profile from the ETEEAP Center.
Five clear books (YELLOW), if you are in the ENGINEERING Programs.
Five clear books (GREEN), if you are in the COMMERCE Programs.
Five clear books (ORANGE), if you are in the COMPUTER STUDIES Programs.
Five clear books (BLUE), if you are in the EDUCATION Programs.
College of Commerce
BS Business Administration
- General Business Management
- Banking & Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Management Accounting
- Quality Management
- Industrial Quality Management
Bachelor in Public Administration
BS Office Administration
College of Computer Studies
BS Information Technology
BS Computer Science
College of Education
BS Elementary Education
- General Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Special Education
BS Secondary Education
College of Engineering & Architecture
BS Chemical Engineering
BS Civil Engineering
BS Computer Engineering
BS Electrical Engineering
BS Electronics Engineering
BS Industrial Engineering
BS Mechanical Engineering
BS Mining Engineering