- Responsible for supporting our development team in all aspects of the development, testing, implementation, and deployment of the software
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (CS), Information Technology (IT), Computer Engineering (CpE), and other IT-related program
- Basic programming experience.
- Knowledgeable of databases and operating systems
- Data visualization/analytics experience is an advantage
Please email your CV and application letter addressed to the University President, Engr. Bernard Nicolas E. Villamor, to firstname.lastname@example.org.