- To develop, maintain, and keep track of the usage of the library’s online databases, videos, and other online and multimedia artifacts in support of CIT-University program offerings.
- To facilitate the use of multimedia in teaching and learning and contribute to the strategic development of information services, digital literacy, and research support across the library at the University
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Library and Information Science
- Preferably has a Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science or pursuing his/her MSLIS degree
- PRC Professional License for Librarians
- Preferably has at least two years of work experience in the field of librarianship
- Knowledge of Library Management Systems
Please email your CV and application letter addressed to the University President, Engr. Bernard Nicolas E. Villamor, to firstname.lastname@example.org.